As we all know, the working environment of the circular saw blade is quite harsh, and due to the long-term cutting of the stone in the harsh environment, the circular saw blade will become dull and unsharp, which is inevitable.
When the circular saw blade becomes dull and unsharp, it will greatly affect its work efficiency and cutting speed, thereby reducing the output. At this time, we must replace the saw blade in time.
How to change the circular saw blade of the stone cutting machine? The steps are as follows:
1. Remove the saw blade. The stone cutter itself is marked with the direction of rotation of the saw blade. The compression nut that holds the saw blade is threaded in the opposite direction of rotation of the saw blade, which makes the bolt tend to tighten as it rotates.
When replacing the saw blade, first fix the saw blade with a wrench, and then follow the direction indicated by the arrow of the stone cutting machine itself to remove the saw blade by turning the nut above.
2. When disassembling parts, mark and record the parts in the order of disassembly.
3. Replace the saw blade with a new one.
4. Reset each part in the reverse order and markings in which the parts were disassembled.
5. Tighten the fixing nut.
6. During the test run, check whether the saw blade rotates smoothly. That is, the replacement of the saw blade is completed.