The diamond segment is an indispensable part of the diamond saw blade. It cuts different stone materials (marble, granite, sandstone, etc.), and the diamond segments used are different.
At present, the common diamond segments on the market include Gang Saw Segment, Segment For Granite Cutting, Multi Blade And Segment, Quarry Segment and Block Cutting Segment For Sandstone, etc. Of course, the applicable types are different.
For example, the gang saw segment is suitable for the processing of marble and limestone, and the quarry segment is suitable for the cutting of granite blocks.
Next, the Wanlong diamond segment will introduce to you the functions and advantages of different types of diamond segments
Gang Saw Segment
1. The discharge section is used for processing large-scale slabs such as marble, limestone and other medium and soft stone materials; it has the characteristics of high precision and high efficiency.
2. The cutting effect is good, the cutting is smooth, and the stone cutting surface and size are flat.
3. The cutting noise is small, and the small stone cutting gap maximizes the utilization and thickness of the stone.
Segment For Granite Cutting
1. It is mainly used for the cutting of granite blocks; it has the characteristics of high cutting efficiency, high precision and long service life.
2. The cutting plate has high flatness, smooth cutting and low noise.
3. Stable cutting, narrow cutting groove, saving stone.
Multi Blade And Segment
1. The Multi Blade And Segment is suitable for multiple combinations, such as combination of large and small pieces, combination of large, medium and small pieces.
2. It has the characteristics of good sharpness, synchronization of large and small pieces, high efficiency, and power saving.
1. Mainly used for the mining of granite mine blocks.
2. It has the characteristics of high cutting efficiency, power saving and long life.
Block Cutting Segment For Sandstone
1. Mainly used for mining of various sandstone mines and cutting of blocks; sharp cutting and long service life.
2. The flatness of the cutting plate is high, the cutting groove is narrow, the stone is saved, the cutting is stable, and the noise is low.
3. The cutting edge of the M-section is simple and fast.