Operators who do not know how to operate the quarry wire saw machine or are not skilled in operation may encounter phenomena such as the quarry wire saw machine slipping, the rope is short, or the wire saw is severely worn. Maintenance is to better improve work efficiency and quarry rope service life of the saw. So how to use the quarry wire saw cutting machine correctly, what should be paid attention to during use?
1. Before turning on the main power of the quarry wire saw machine, be sure to turn off the power first.
2 When adjusting the left and right position and direction of the driving flywheel, check whether there are obstacles around and whether it will touch other parts of the equipment. When the driving flywheel is adjusted to the left and right end positions, the adjustment should be stopped immediately to avoid damaging the nut or burning the motor winding.
3. Always check the supply of cooling water when cutting. Once the cooling water supply is not in place, the cutting should be stopped immediately to avoid damage to the beaded rope.
4. It is strictly forbidden to perform sawing operations when the power supply is out of phase.
5. When cutting the separated body, the quarry wire saw cutting machine must follow the principle of cutting the horizontal plane first and then cutting the vertical plane. In the process of horizontal plane cutting, support wedges should be added in time at the cut kerf to prevent the rock from falling and pressing the bead rope, causing the bead rope to be scrapped. Wedges can also be inserted in the vertical kerf to support the split if necessary.
6. The quarry wire saw machine cannot adjust the position of the driving flywheel during normal sawing operations, and cannot perform sawing operations when adjusting the position of the driving flywheel.
7. In severe weather such as thunderstorms and heavy rains, the sawing operation should be stopped as soon as possible, and all switches should be turned off in time. If necessary, move the equipment to a safe location to avoid the hazard.
8. Be sure to turn off the power and all switches after the sawing operation or before leaving get off work.
9. If the shell of the equipment is found to be charged during work, it must be stopped immediately for inspection, and the machine can be turned on after troubleshooting.
10. Regularly check the connection of lines, terminals and plug connectors. If there is a problem, take immediate action to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
11. In case of an emergency during the operation of the equipment, immediately press the emergency stop button on the operating table “the emergency stop button can only be reset after ensuring safety”
12. Non-professionals are prohibited from modifying the parameters set in the inverter.