In order to improve the working efficiency of the diamond wire saw and better protect the machine, we must pay attention to the usual maintenance. Let’s see how:
1. Be sure to check the cable when using it. If it is damaged, it must be wrapped or replaced immediately to prevent leakage.
2. Before starting the machine every day, check whether the heat dissipation cover of the main motor is unblocked. If there is a blockage, it must be unblocked immediately, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the main motor.
3. When performing cross sawing operations, attention should be paid to the waterproof treatment of the cooling port of the main motor to prevent the cooling water from entering the main motor through the cooling port and causing a short circuit.
4. Regularly clean the moisture and dust on the electric control box, machine body and operating table to keep the equipment clean.
5. If it is not used for a long time, it should be dried before use.
6. After each sawing operation, the dirt on the equipment should be cleaned in time, and the equipment should be cleaned thoroughly once a week to prevent the dirt from rusting the equipment.
7. Be careful when moving the console, don’t pull the cable forcibly. The console should be placed in a place protected from rain.
The above are some matters that need to be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of diamond wire saws. I hope you will pay more attention to it in future use. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.