Stone machinery is widely used equipment in the industry and is favored by customers. There are certain precautions and requirements for the use of machinery. These have a huge impact on the production effect and production quality of stone machinery. So what requirements should be paid attention to in the production process of stone machinery?
1. In order to increase output and reduce unnecessary wear of saw blades, please pay attention to the placement and reliable fixation of stone blocks.
2. The strong impact and friction between the segment and the stone during sawing will produce sparks, and a sufficient amount of cooling water is required for cooling. If there isn’t enough water, it will burn the segment, so make sure you have an adequate water supply.
3. Add lubricating fluid according to the amount on time. Adequate lubrication can reduce friction, reduce noise, increase productivity, and extend the life of the saw blade.
4. When cutting stones of different materials, please adjust the cutting depth and cutting speed in time according to the change of the main motor current.
5. During the sawing process, pay attention to the change of the sawing sound and the change of the current. If there is any abnormality, it should be eliminated in time.
6. Monitor the quality of sawn stone slabs, and check the influencing factors in time according to the degree and quantity of stone slabs exceeding the standard.
7. When removing the saw blade for storage, in order to reduce deformation, it should be hung vertically.