In recent years, many stone cutting factories will use wire saws for stone cutting. So, do you know what are the benefits of using a wire saw? The following is a detailed introduction:
1. Wide adaptability: Wire saws are suitable for all kinds of mines, while flame cutting is only suitable for granite mines with high quartz content and few cracks.
2. Strong function and high efficiency: First, the mining depth is deep, up to 10~20m or even deeper, and flame cutting is generally only within 10m; secondly, the cutting speed is fast, generally reaching 3~4m2/h, that is, 2~3 meters. Flame cutting. Second-rate.
3. The wire saw can perform vertical, horizontal, oblique and other omnidirectional cutting, and can also perform blind cutting： while flame cutting can only perform vertical cutting.
4. High yield and low overall cost: First of all, the cutting surface of the wire saw is very flat and will not cause any internal damage to the block. 2. The saw gap is small, only about 11mm, which will not cause waste of resources; while the flame cutting surface is rough and uneven, causing certain internal damage to the block, and the saw gap is large, generally 100~300mm, resulting in a large waste of resources and mining costs. high.
5. Safety and environmental protection: wire saw mining has no noise and dust, and does not affect nearby residents and other operating surfaces. It has a high degree of automation, separate control, low labor intensity and high safety; while flame cutting has a lot of noise and dust, which seriously affects the surrounding area. The work of residents and other workers has high labor intensity and low safety.